Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to....ME!

 
 
Today marks the day I turn....wait for it.....29! As I enter into the last year of my 20's I feel grateful, hopeful, and excited for my future endeavors. This year has been a learning experience for me in many ways, and I can see growth in myself daily. So, without getting too sappy, here's the list of items I'd like to see wrapped in a pretty pink bow this year (hint,hint)! Cheers to eating cake for breakfast, drinking champagne, & dancing on the tables!
 
xo,
Annabelle
 
 
 
Kate Spade Coffee Cup: $20.00
katespade.com
 
 
Bobbi Brown "Old Hollywood" Eye Pallette: $75.00
Nordstrom.com
 
 
Lilly Lashes in "Istanbul": $8.99
lillylashes.com
 
 
Nars 'Guy Bourdin - Crime of Passion' Eye, Cheek & Lip Palette (Limited Edition): $59.00
nordstrom.com
 
 
Yves Saint Laurent 'Rouge Pur Couture - Vernis a Levres' Glossy Stain in "Fuchsia Dore: $34.00
nordstrom.com
 
Photo compliments of Nordstrom.com, and katespade.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment