Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Skinny Eats!- Take 1.




I’m so excited to introduce a new feature that we will be adding to the blog- Skinny Eats! As important as topical ingredients are for your skin, just as important are the foods that you put into your body. I’ll be teaming up with a phenomenal blogger < intro coming soon> that will be crafting all types of recipes to benefit you and your bangin’ bod- did I mention she’s also a vegan? To start of this segment, and my day I enjoyed a delicious breakfast of greek yogurt, fresh blueberries, and chia seeds. Although this concoction was not vegan, it was delicious! Greek yogurt is packed with protein (almost double the amount of regular yogurt), and helps to keep the skin firm which in turn prevents wrinkles. I added a side of blueberries to provide some antioxidant protection which help with premature aging. Lastly, I sprinkled this little delight of a dish with chia seeds. Chia seeds have a long list of benefits, one of which is it’s omega-3 fatty acid content. Omega-3 acids help to strengthen your skin cell membranes’ barriers, which will allow water to enter, while keeping the toxins out. Quick, nutritious, and delicious! Happy Hump Day.

xo, 
Annabelle


No comments:

Post a Comment