Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's Medicated, Baby.


With the winter months in full swing, my need for the perfect lip moisturizer seems to be in high demand. This past weekend, I tried a new (shocker!) product that I have fallen absolutely in love with! Although I had previously tried Maybelline’s “Baby Lips” lip balm before, the particular formulation I reached for was brand-spankin-new! A medicated version (Dr. Rescue) is now available, and it provides your pout with shine, a pop of color, and an unmatchable level of hydration. It was love at first sight, and for only $3.00, this bargain is one you shouldn’t skip. Pictured below is my new prized possession, along with some other favorite lip balms. Have a great day, skinnies!


Maybelline- "Baby Lips Dr. Rescue" : $3.49, Target.com 



Jane Iredale- "Lip Drink" : $12.00, Dermstore.com 


Fresh- "Sugar" lip balm : $22.50, Sephora.com 


Jane Iredale- "Sugar & Butter Lip Exfoliator" : $25.00, Dermstore.com


XX,
Annabelle


No comments:

Post a Comment