Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wind in the Air, Sand in My Hair


Going to the beach is one of my absolute favorite things. There are times that you get to go to the ocean, and then there are times that you need to go to the ocean. The air, the breeze, the clarity,... the grounding. While I haven't been to the beach as recently as I would have liked, I've found the <almost> next best thing. The beach in a bottle.

I've always been able to rely on Bumble & Bumble's surf spray to create soft, textured, beach-like waves in my locks. But to my humbled surprise, the line has now been extended into an entire surf system! I nabbed a sample of their recently released Foam Wash Shampoo, and Creme Rinse Conditioner during a trip to Sephora. To finish the look, I let my hair air dry, sprayed in my already coveted Surf Spray, and called it a day. The textured look absolutely resembles hair after a playful day at the beach- salt included. Go grab a sample of your own, and try before you buy. My bet is that you'll love it, and that the surf will be up all summer.

To check out more info on the line, and see it used by the pros, check out:

 http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/products/9192/Products/SurfCampaign/index.tmpl

Enjoy,

xx Annabelle 






No comments:

Post a Comment