Friday, January 10, 2014

Cold As Ice.



While the holidays have come to an end (how'd that happen so quickly?), the cold weather is still in full effect. Ordinarily I am not the girl who likes to wear blues and greens (they are just so, like, not for my skin tone)- but today I decided to step out of my box. OPI released a color so fun that I immediately had to purchase. This suttle, blue-ish/gray (with GOLD shimmer), is so my jam. Check out "I Have A Herring Problem", pictured here, along with some other fun winter nail looks I am obsessing over. Spice it up- it's a new year after all! Happy Friday, skinnies!

Xo,

Annabelle 




My Mani (OPI: I Have A Herring Problem, $9.00, Ulta.com) 



I mean, really!? Blue, White, Glitter- Say no more. (Photo Credit: Pinterest.com) 



Ombre White to Blue (Photo Credit: Pinterest.com) 


All White Nails (Photo credit: Pinterest.com) 









No comments:

Post a Comment