Tuesday, February 11, 2014

SJP- Single Girl Swag


 
 Celebrating Singles Awareness Day? Not to worry, you can still enjoy a day of love with your closest girlfriends- and look hot doing it! After recently watching the Sex and The City movie for the 1000th time, I was inspired by everyone’s (but especially my) favorite “it girl”, Carrie Bradshaw. After a devastating, and unexpected break up with Big, she finds herself alone on Valentine's Day. I’ve included some of my favorite SJP looks that have motivated me to get my beauty on for the day of love. No matter where you’re at, or where you think you should be at, trust the process. And by the way, it never hurts to look fabulous doing it. Love is all around us in many forms, and can come when you least expect it.  I’m grateful for the loves I have in my life; my family, incredible friends, and furball, Miss Meesha. How will you be celebrating? Sending you lots of love on your day, skinnies! Cheers. xo 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment