Friday, December 5, 2014

A Very Chloe (Oliver) Christmas

Last week I was invited to a trunk show at one of my dear girlfriend's homes. I was pleasantly surprised at the adorable pieces Chloe Oliver had to offer! I had always heard great things, but had never tried any of the looks myself. I walked into the show unsure if I would find anything, and I walked out having to put down several pieces! I wanted so many things, but ended up walking with only three ('tis the season to shop for OTHERS after all). 

Pictured below is one of my selections, and the rest are available pieces that can be shopped at Chloe Oliver, and Anthropologie (one of the company's distributors). 

(Pictured Above: The Luciana (worn by me) Available at ChloeOliver.US


 Pictured Above: Berry Hill Dress (Anthropologie.com), Photo Credit: Anthropologie


Pictured Above: The Hope Dress (ChloeOliver.us), Photo Credit: Chloe Oliver 

Pictured Above: The Keira Romper (ChloeOliver.us), Photo Credit: Chloe Oliver


Pictured Above: The Adrianna Top (ChloeOliver.us), Photo Credit: Chloe Oliver

For more information, and additional looks check out ChloeOliver.us , and Anthropologie.com
Follow Chloe Oliver on Instagram: ChloeOliverUS

Happy Friday!

Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment