Thursday, October 31, 2013

All Dolled Up- DIY Halloween Costumes


As a part of this week’s DIY last minute Halloween ideas, I decided to do something that all girls love- get dolled up! And I’m not just talking dressing up, I actually turned myself into a 28-year old doll. 

You too can pull together this easy, yet dramatic look in minutes! I put on my usual face make up, and then went over my foundation with some drugstore white halloween paint to give myself a more “porcelain” appearance. I then applied MAC’s “Deep Truth” blue eyeshadow for a pop of color and to draw attention to my eyes. To line the eyes, I applied MAC’s eye liner in “Feline”. I then applied not one, but two sets of false eye lashes to my top and bottom lashes to make a very wide/large-appearing set of peepers. I drew circle shapes on the apples of my cheeks (very dark pink) with Make Up Forever’s HD Blush in “Walk of Shame”, and drew little freckles near my cheek bones. For my lips, I used MAC’s hot pink “Chatterbox”. Lastly, I tied a pink ribbon in my hair, put on a skirt and top, and was ready to go! Check out pics below, and Happy Halloween! 


One final look is coming, stay tuned! XO-Annabelle














No comments:

Post a Comment