Thursday, October 31, 2013

Turtle Power

 You are officially out of time on picking a Halloween costume... so let me pick for you. You can nail this look even if you’re coming home from work, and without time to re-do an entire face of makeup. I dug into the archives of an old halloween costume that my girlfriends and I did about 5 years ago, and re-created it. I became a ninja turtle in 15 minutes flat! First, pick out your eye shadow of choice (you’ve got to have at least one of these four...red, blue, orange, or purple.) I chose purple (MAC’s “Whim”), and quickly applied a straight line across my forehead (starting around my eyebrows). To dramatize the look I also added falsh eyelashes.I gently applied the color across the brow, in between the brows, on the eyelids, and voila! You have a colorful eyemask. I finished the look with bronzer, blush, lipstick, and of course a green tank top and am now ready to go! It’s party time! Happy Halloween, skinnies! 

-XO Annabelle





No comments:

Post a Comment