Monday, October 28, 2013

Balayage Highlight

Scared of commitment? Desperately seeking a change for your hair, but aren’t quite courageous enough to try an ombre highlight, or chop that chin-length bob? Cue the Balayage highlight! This past weekend I spent some time on myself, and paid a visit to my favorite magician; I mean, beautician, Brittany. I was seeking a slight pop of color, and highlight to bring some brightness and dimension to my sometimes dull brunette locks. I absolutely love this simple, yet noticeable transformation.
 
Balayage is different than an ombre highlight in that it is less-drastic (in the combination of colors) and is mostly concentrated towards the front of the face. Your hairdresser will lightly paint on your bleach/dye and can then tone it to the hue of your choice with a glaze. Check out my favorite balayage looks below compliments of pinterest (& my iphone). <3 Happy Monday, skinnies!

Check out Madison Avenue Salon & Day Spa
http://spamadison.com/
  

My look was inspired by superbabe, and Victoria's Secret Model Lily Aldridge (Pictured indoors above, and outdoors below)
 Brunette and Blonde looks pictured above and below

No comments:

Post a Comment